1. Fast check/edit photo''s GPS information.
2. Fast check photo''s camera information.
3. Navigate GPS-POI in google map.
4. Launch to "google map application" with photo''s GPS location.
1. You can copy your GPS photos to your friends, and then they can go there if they are interest.
2. Want to know where to take the picture. (Take a GPS photo when park your car, you will find your car easily.)
3. Want to know the "focal length", "aperture", "ISO" value in the photo.
1. change MAP to google map V3.
a) support traffic/weather/panoramio layer.
b) support street view.
c) support place search.
1. Support edit photo''s latitude/longitude. (Only JPEG file can edit latitude/longitude)
(a-1) Press the small photo a long time to enable photo multi-select.
(a-2) Select photos. (up to 20 photos)
(a-3) Select option button, then tap "edit poi" button to enter edit-page.
1. It could be slow at first time loading image. After decoding finish, it will be fast.
2. Remember turn on GPS funtion when you take a picture. And the photo will contail GPS info.
3. Your phone need already install "google map application" and "google play service" before run this application.
4. Tap the small picture for some time, share/delete/rename/rotate function will enable.
PS: In the Line/Facebook photo sharing, latitude and longitude info will be removed. If you want to share the latitude and longitude info, we recommend to use email/Gmail.
1. How to capture a photo that contain a GPS tag?
1) Enable `Use wireless networks` and `Use GPS satellites` in `Location services` page.
2) Enable WIFI or 3G/4G network for fast locaton search.
3) Enable GPS function in the camera application.