In app upgrade purchase to unlock full version.
• Ads Free
• More than 30 special effects in effect market.
• Encoding at upto 30,000 kbps to preserve HD quality videos.
• Rendering is done natively (that is on device, no internet required for rendering).
• Facility to quit the app, once the process is been added to queue
• Cancel process at any moment
• Save Frame/Snap at specified time as JPEG
• Upload to Facebook, YouTube, Picassa or share via any app like GMail, Whatsapp etc
Major editing options:
Free version - all options of Video/SIMPLE EDITING which are
• Special Effect
• Shape Filters
• Rotate & Flip
• Extract Video
• Extract Audio
• Add Text
• Blur Area
• Luma Burn
• Chop Off Clip (delete middle part)
• Change Speed
• Draw Box
• Increase Volume
• Add Audio (single media in trial version)
• Video to PNG Sequence
• Crop Video
• A few special effect videos
Full (Paid) version - upgrade from within the app to use following features
• All Simple Editing options
• Audio start time in Add Audio option
• Advanced Editing -
Apply more than one editing options on a video at a time
Video Overlay option (add a video over another video)
Color negative, Edge detect, Vintage, Sepia and Xross video filters.
• Multiple Video editing -
Join (input videos can be of different format and dimension)
Convert (supported output formats are MP4, FLV, 3GP)
• Create video from images-
Image editing before applying
• Reverse Video - Play your videos Backwards. Sample : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2lAVc5DrN4
• More special effect videos
• Audio Editing:-
Simple editing like Trim, delete middle convert to video e.t.c.
Multiple editing - join and convert
o App needs to download support file on first run in order to complete the installation, the files are 4.9 MB in size
o Android video player does not support FLV media playing, the app cannot preview Flash Videos. To edit FLV videos, convert it to MP4 or 3GP first, then apply editing options where preview is required
o If Add Text does not work, clear Ram or Cache memory
o Currently supported input formats in Simple editing (For live preview) are MP3, M4A, WAV and AMR. To edit other audio formats with Simple editing options, convert the audios using Convert option to any of the above supported formats (Convert also supports AAC audio, but its not supported for live preview.
Tutorials :- A video demo of all major editing options can be seen at,
Samples :- The output video of tutorial can be seen at,
Special Effect samples on black background:-
Know more about Stop Motion,
Media Studio uses libraries from the FFmpeg project under the LGPLv2.1
FFmpeg version - Git snapshot (please update via Media Studio --- Settings --- Check for update)
The app is supported on all ARMv5, ARMv6, ARMv7, Intel-X86 and MIPS processors, it will show an incompatible message on rest.
LG P690 - android 2.3.4
Micromax A50 - android 2.3.6
HTC Incredible S - android 4.0.4
Motorola xoom - android 4.0.4
Samsung nexus S - android 4.1.2
Samsung galaxy nexus - android 4.2.2
Sony Xperia Z1 - android 4.3
Google Nexus 5 - android 4.4
If you have any problem/query or suggestion, please mail at email@example.com
If the app doesn''t work on your device, go to "Settings" option of the app and submit complaint.
Kaushal Kumar Agrawal
Joachim Werner for German translation