It has the following features:
- Check PNR status of your Indian Railways train ticket
- Check PNR status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account
- Train schedule from train name or train number (including train name search and automatic save of all train schedules)
- Train map
- Trains between stations (with an option to display seat availability of all matching trains in the same page)
- Seat availability
- Running status of a train
- Arrivals and departures at a station
- Fare enquiry
- Display and save your IRCTC e-ticket/electronic reservation slip (ERS). This can also be shown to the TTE as a valid ticket with any of the recognised ID cards. Long press on a PNR and tap on "Get e-ticket/ERS" to use this option.
- Train status map
You can also enter your IRCTC username and password and it will get the ticket status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account. All communication with your username and password is fully encrypted with SSL, RSA and/or AES encryption methods.
- saves PNR status of all tickets automatically
- save one pair of IRCTC username and password to avoid entering it repeatedly (this is saved on your phone in the app''s data folder)
- saves IRCTC e-ticket automatically
- displays train arrival and departure timings for each ticket
- view status of several tickets at once
- saves train schedule automatically so it can be viewed even if network is not available
This application is for users of the Indian Railways train network only. This does not support railways of other countries.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways. Although we try our best to ensure that nothing undesirable happens with your account, we do not guarantee it and we are not liable for any action our app makes.