** Completely free **
** Tracks location even when GPS is off **
You can choose to enable/disable tracking of calls or SMS using check boxes available in the application.
How it works
- Install the app
- The Call/SMS tracking is disabled by default. In the main view, enable the check boxes for Call and SMS tracking. The next time a call is made or received, the device''s location is fetched. Also, if an SMS is sent or received, the location of the device is fetched. The information is not sent outside the app and hence the information is safe.
- You can choose to disable tracking info by unchecking the check boxes in the app
- You can choose to clear all the data collected by the app using the menu option.
- You can even export the location info of your call and SMS by using the export menu option.
Uses of the app
- You can view in Google Map view on your call details and where you were when you were using your phone for calling or messaging.
- You can enable notification which will notify you in the notification bar of the mobile once a day and shows you the Call and SMS tracks. You can change the time in which you want the notification to be displayed.
The permission used are only for getting call and SMS information and getting location (apart from being used by the standard ad networks).
Keywords: call tracker, sms tracker, call sms tracker, call tracer, sms tracer, tracker agent, tracer agent, where am I, where''s my droid, cell tracker