"Play & Learn to count" Free version offers 6 FUN MATH GAMES & 5 PUZZLES to kids: you can try all the levels with first numbers and many combination of puzzles!
5 Puzzles come along with the free number games for toddlers! Get 5 extra puzzles in the full version of “Play & Learn to Count”.
The purpose of « Play & Learn to count » is to offer educational app inspired by the Montessori methodology.
We believe that preschool number games can be fun and educational at the same time.
« Play & learn to count » is the first preschool math games for toddlers developed by Loupiote Editions: we want to make math for kids a fun activity!
Preschool game recommended ages: 2 ½ to 5 ( preschool and nusery kids )
Languages: English, French, Polish, Italian and Spanish
« Lulu the lightning bug » will guide your child, step by step, trough the colorful farm of 6 fun math games:
- Understanding quantities with the chicken
- Naming quantities with the sheep
- Number recognition with the duck
- Writing numbers with the cow
- Linking quantities to symbols (numbers) with the horse and the sheep
This educational app based on Montessori applies 3 principles to learn numbers:
- Learning step by step: one essential notion will be discovered at a time in each level.
- Gradual difficulty: each knowledge has to be validated before moving to the next level.
- Encourage repetition : your child can play as much as he wants within a level to reinforce the concept comprehension
Have fun with preschool games toddlers can Play & Learn to count alone or with Mom & Dad (reading not necessary : audio instructions are used throughout).
Developped by a team of Certified Montessori educator and parents.
If you like our educational apps, join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Loupiote-Editions/302091713227098
Keywords: Educational apps, educational games, fun math games, kids learning games, preschool games, math games, number games, montessori games