- This is a homescreen widget, not an app you run. It won''t be in your apps.
- Widgets won''t work if it''s on the SD card.
BUGS REPORTS & COMMENTS
- Email me your bug/comment. If it''s a bug, include: (1) Android and App versions, (2) phone model, (3) whether you use a custom ROM or launcher (if you don''t know what this is, you use the stock ROM/launcher), & (4) a screenshot if available.
- Internet access: for donations (Please...with C...)
- Modify Audio Settings: play the clock sounds as notifications
- Vibrate: Phone can vibrate with the clock movement
This is a replica of the clock face of the clock tower in The Legend of Zelda - Majora''s Mask. The inner clock face rotates with the hour, the outer ring with the minute, and the sun/moon indicator switches at the user-specified dawn and dusk.
You can turn on a crowing dawn sound, a howling dusk sound, and a "ker-CHUNK" clock movement sound.
Tapping on the widget will reopen the configuration screen, in case you need to tweak it.
Since it''s a widget, you add it from the home screen (long press empty area).
Email is surest way to get a response and to get issues fixed. I need more info than "the widget doesn''t work." :) ...that''s about as useful as a rupee in the Mushroom Kingdom...