Following helpful map types are waiting for you:
1. Highly detailed city map with more details than google maps
2. Road map with traffic informations (to avoid to get into a traffic jam)
3. Public transport map with train, bus and subway routes (find the station near to you)
4. Cycling map with bike routes with contour lines (good for your next cycling trip)
5. Walking map with trails (for your next tour)
6. Satellite view from google maps
Combine maps with these awesome features:
- Photos from worldwide photo sharing database Panoramio (100 million photos)
- Weather map with current weather data and weather forecast (weather.com)
- Wikipedia articles in english (read wikipedia entries about selected city, sights and other places of interest)
- Recognition of your location via GPS or IP-address
- Search by address (city, street, No., ZIP code)
Based on googlemaps and OpenStreetMap.
All cities and countries of the world: london, paris, bangkok, singapore, istanbul, hong kong, madrid, dubai, frankfurt, kuala lumpur, seoul, rome, New york, shanghai, barcelona, milan, amsterdam, vienna, beijing, taipei, Rio de janeiro, tokyo, quito, Abu dhabi, tunis, dubai, taipei, istanbul, beijing, bogota, lima, riyadh, nairobi, singapore, seoul, cairo, shanghai, toronto, washington, D.C., caracas, moscow, St. petersburg, San francisco, johannesburg, florence, Los angeles, honolulu, bahrain, shanghai, toronto, berlin, budapest, dublin, mecca, prague, cancun, macau, venice, warsaw, mexico, guangzhou, benidorm, orlando, miami, munich, shenzen, sydney, lisbon, Las vegas, hangzhou, marrakesh, tokyo, mumbai, Sao paulo, pakistan,turkey, jakarta, nepal, USA, indonesia, Philippines, oman, india, israel, italy.
New cool looking user interface. New map types (traffic, hiking).
Wikipedia map added. Now you can read georeferenced Wikipedia articles.