- Android 2.2, 2.3 and 4.x support
- Data traffic usage statistics for Wi-Fi and mobile networks
- Alarm for Wi-Fi and mobile data traffic usage
- Network statistics for currently active (running) applications
- Ability to backup and restore of data traffic usage database
Additional Premium Content (in-app purchase):
- Disabled advertisements (Ads)
- Widgets (incl. lock screen) for monitoring of data usage
And much more is planned for future releases!
Data stats gathering is done via our background service which has been designed for a low power consumption and supports device reboots (not including hard resets or direct battery pulls) and network disconnects.
Note, A2SD (SD card support) functionality is not possible due to necessary background service. However, if it''s your preference, there is no limitation to use A2SD+ (ext partition).
- Mobile / Cell or Wi-Fi HW module in your phone / tablet
- Android''s TrafficStats API supported via your phone''s ROM
In case of any feature suggestion or a bug report, please, contact us on our e-mail.
Network Counter requires Android 2.2 and higher, but Android 4.x is highly recommended. All the screenshots are taken from Android 4.2 device.