* Super-charged match-3 puzzle game play.
* Stunning graphics, fully optmised for small, medium, large and extra large screens.
* Three addictive modes; Frenzy, Panic and Collapse.
* Daily bonus.
* Multiple block types; gem, jewel, diamond, ruby, crystal, shell, skulls and lots more.
* Awesome power ups; nuke, destroyer, colour matcher, vaporiser, rocket, thunder wrath, block crush and many more.
* Achievements and leader board - can you beat your friends?
* Easy to learn, yet hard to master.
* Infinite levels in Panic and Collapse mode.
* Create combo chains to boost the colour match meter as these will massively help you in your quest to score big time!
Fast and furious is the name of the game. Speed Demons, Block Storms, Frozen Blocks and the occasional Virus will all conspire to hinder your progress! Fear not, help is at hand in the form of volatile bolts of energy, which will violently strike down from the heavens above, and blast a random number of blocks from the board.
Now is your chance to collect a large amount of treasure! Lucky stars, magic keys and frozen power ups will all appear in the feeder. You''ve got a 60 second mad dash to grab as much as you can … but it wont be an easy ride. Every second the feeder will speed up and pile on the pressure - just don''t flunk it!
This is classic Collapse at its best. Sit back, unwind and enjoy a relaxing game of match making fun without the chaos!
Coloured blocks randomly fill the board, rising from below. Match a group of 3 or more blocks of the same colour and the whole group disappears in a collapse, and any blocks stacked above fall down to fill in the empty spaces. Clearing a complete column will cause the other blocks to slide into the centre of the board.
If one or more blocks rise beyond the top row of the board, the game is lost. If the player manages to survive a specified number of lines without losing, they win the level and are awarded bonus points for each empty space. Higher points are awarded for spaces at the bottom of the board.
A level usually begins with a few rows of blocks using a starting set of colours. One after the other, new blocks are added to a "feed" row below the board. When the feeder row has filled, all of its blocks are moved up, to the active board, shifting the field of remaining blocks higher. As the levels get harder, the rate of new blocks entering the feed increases. New colours are also introduced, making it more challenging for the player to find groups that are large enough to be collapsed.
Swipe up from the piece feeder or swipe left/right along the piece feeder, to immediately insert another row into the board and receive a score bonus. The sooner you swipe the higher the bonus. Be careful that you don''t get overrun with blocks!
The loyalty and trust of our customers is very important to us. If you are not completely satisfied with a MeYuMe product then please contact us at email@example.com.