Also covering both fixed and mobile lines
Avoid all spam and unwanted contacts, by having their ID revealed. Block stalkers and dodge their calls.
Edit, adjust, or even un-list yourself from the World-Wide database. Your privacy is yours to keep.
How does it work?
• Search through all numbers in our global database
• Look up names and numbers to find your contact
• Unlist your number directly from the application settings
• Change your name directly from the application settings with social integration
• Provides a global phone directory of people, both local and international
• Share with friends through social media platforms’ integration
For more information, visit www.whozcalling.net
or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org , Facebook & Twitter !
• Receive/Read your text messages (SMS or MMS): Required to identify the sender.
• Full network access: Required to communicate with WhozCalling servers and perform searches.
• Receive data from Internet: Required to receive push notifications.
• Directly call phone numbers: Required to perform calls directly from WhozCalling.
• Read phone status and identity: Required to detect events like incoming calls, answering calls and ending calls.
• Disable your screen lock and prevent device from sleeping: Required to show the Caller Id window during incoming calls and to receive push notifications when the device has the screen locked.
• Modify your contacts: Required to save contacts in the phone book.
• Read your contacts: Required to check if a number exists in the phone book for caller ID to work.
• Find accounts on the device: Required to receive push notifications.
3G or WIFI connection is required
PS: Our Database is ever growing though your cooperation. Some countries may be unsupported at time being