Quick PDF Scanner offers portable mobile document scanning with a range of advanced custom camera features.
• Batch scanning for multipage documents.
• Ability to zoom in or out for detailed review of scanned pages.
• Camera grid during scanning that can be switched on or off.
• Different scene and focus modes for best document scanning.
• Different picture sizes supported.
• Page rotation to 90 clockwise and counterclockwise.
• Ability to configure the flash when scanning.
• Set image capture orientation to best fit your documents.
• Configurable color effects, antibanding, white balance and exposure compensation.
~~~Intelligent Import of External Images~~~
The application allows you to import images from your device, Internet sources or clouds.
• Ability to browse and import objects from external device storage.
• Import of BMP, GIF, PNG, WEBP and JPEG image formats.
• Import of images from different sources as Facebook, Picasa, Google+ and many others via their Gallery albums.
• Import from cloud storage applications as Dropbox via the corresponding Android apps.
~~~Advanced PDF Export and Configuration~~~
Quick PDF Scanner allows you to create, rearrange and configure your PDF documents to get the best visualization and quality.
• Ability to select page size – from the commonly used A4 and letter formats to any custom selected size.
• Ability to create a cover page for a document to be shown as a thumbnail in the document list.
• Ability to delete, add, copy and move pages in documents.
• Merging of documents.
• Ability to select page orientation.
• Individual pages can be saved as JPEG images.
• Support of a range of different page formats, margins, different quality and resolutions when creating images.
• Advanced PDF document configuration that can be applied to the whole document or a single page.
~~~Easy Document Management and Sharing~~~
With Quick PDF Scanner you can easily browse, manage, store and share your PDF documents and archives.
• Ability to rename, delete and copy documents.
• Favorite and Recently used document folders for easy access to selected or last used documents.
• Sorting of documents by their name, number of pages and time of creation.
• Filtering of documents by their names.
• Searching by document name.
• Sharing via email or Bluetooth.
• Ability to share pages or documents to cloud storages such as Google Drive, Box.net, Dropbox, Evernote and SkyDrive.
• Sharing between different devices via WiFi direct.