This is a fully functional trial!
• Improve your photos - crop photos, apply fine tone and color changes to get the best of your photos.
• Use advanced photo designer tools – work with layers to combine pictures and create work-of- art collages.
• Enhance your images with graphical text and free drawing.
• Work with picture filters and effects - Invert , Grayscale, Pointillize, Crystallize, Exposure, Posterize, Diffuse, Contrast, Displace, Kaleidoscope, Marble, Ripple, Block, Weave, Oil, Reduce noise, Sharpen, Edge.
• File formats – PhotoSuite works in its own native format but can open and export images to the commonly used PNG, JPEG and gs formats.
• Use comprehensive selection tools and grouping of objects to quickly and easily handle parts of your image.
• Take advantage of your device camera to capture photos and include them in your image projects.
• Share images – PhotoSuite allows you to share images with your family and friends – in social networks such as Facebook, Google +, Picassa or Twitter; in your cloud accounts like Dropbox (via their third party applications); as email attachments.
• Camera module allows you to create expressive photos applying real-time camera filters.
Version 3.2 new features
• New real-time filters such as Highlight Shadow, Pixelation, Sketch, Sharpen and many more.
• Improved management of PhotoSuite projects.
• Custom PhotoSuite camera that allows real-time preview of photos with filters (also available as Sony Xperia camera plugin).
• Ability to check and update to new versions of PhotoSuite from the sidebar.
Version 3.2 new features
• Histogram support added.
• New Smart adjustment of Brightness, Contrast, Hue and Saturation for each layer.
• Magnetic transformation – ability to align layers and selections to work area border.
• Screen blend mode introduced.
• Reset transformation introduced.
• Flip and Rotate transformations via layer or selection dragging.
• Real time preview of “Hand” tool applied to layers, masks or whole projects.
• Real-time preview of Opacity and Adjustments.
• Added Locked selection mode for creating square and circle regional selections.
• Share-to-PhotoSuite dialog now allows users to insert in new or existing project.
• Ability to choose whether to save a project onto Internal Memory or External SD Card.
• Ability to evaluate a new version after update on Google Play is released.
• Fix: Image orientation taken from media (if available).
Please follow the link below in order to get to the complete PhotoSuite 3 User Manual. You can use or print it for your reference.