** HOW TO USE **
1) You must have a Samsung device with FlipFont capability.
2) Go to Settings->Display->Font style
3) Select "MonlamBodyig" font
4) Test it is working by visiting http://lobsangmonlam.org
5) Install "MultiLing keyboard" from the Android market with Tibetan keyboard add-on
** TO USE THIS FONT, YOU MUST HAVE A SAMSUNG DEVICE **
In 2005, Monlam Lobsang invented Monlam Bod Yig Version 1, which although similar to the existing Tibetan fonts like TCRC Bod Yig, had the additional U-Mey script version. Many people from Tibet, especially those from his own hometown, Amdo Ngawa, used the font, giving him relevant feedback and suggestions to improve the font.
This font pack for FlipFont enabled devices, brings this Tibetan font to Android devices.
Learn more about Lobsang Monlam:
Learn more about Tibetan fonts here: http://digitaltibetan.org/index.php/Tibetan_Fonts