Protect yourself from unknowingly sharing photos, documents, locations, contacts, emails, or any other sensitive information. Use MyPermissions and take back control of your privacy!
✔ Scan your major online accounts and your phone to see what apps have access to your personal data
✔ 24/7 Protection - get alerts when apps gain access to your private info, and confirm your authorization or revoke permissions immediately
***** WHAT IS MYPERMISSIONS? *****
MyPermissions offers a powerful way to scan, track and control how applications access your personal information online and on your phone. Know what apps you’ve connected to on Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram and more are accessing what data - and approve, remove or report them.
- MyPermissions helps protect against privacy invasions across all major online services, including:
MSNBC: "finds and fixes all your privacy settings"
Mashable: "Have 2 Minutes? Check Out Who Has Access to Your Social Media Accounts"
USA Today: "See what programs and services can borrow your keys [...] and think carefully and skeptically to decide if they still deserve that privilege."
Wired: "Finding the permissions pages can be tricky, but the nice folks at MyPermissions made a handy dashboard linking to every one"
***** HOW DOES IT WORK? *****
- Start by scanning your phone. We''ll take care of the rest by giving you a report on what apps have permissions to do what kind of activities.
- Then improve your protection by adding online account (social networks) you''d like to scan. We''ll check for external connections using your online account to access your personal information, and add them to your report.
- Use the dashboard to get an overview of who''s accessing your data on all your monitored services
- Need to enter your credentials? No worries! We don''t use, collect, or store ANY of your personal data (we promise!) -- we''ll direct you to the account''s home website and you''ll enter your information into their server
- MyPermissions is free to download and free to use with some limitations. Scan and monitor your phone and your first online service for free, and unlock additional services with a paid subscription.