■ Back-up Mode: Export phone contacts or import contacts you have made a back-up, when needed.
■ Sync Mode: Connect your mobile phone contacts and your Naver contact list ONCE, and any changes made to your contacts will be applied automatically. Useful functions, including ‘Group Management’/’Redundant Contact Organization’ is also provided in the Sync Mode.
A Real-time Sync Mode is offered along-side the Back-up Mode.
1. Select a contact storage method.
■ ‘Sync Mode’ that automatically stores and manages contacts.
■ ‘Back-up Mode’ that makes manual import and export possible.
2. Easily manage your smart phone contact list.
■ ‘Redundant Contact Organization’ function that helps find contacts, including phone numbers and emails.
■ Function that deletes or hides contacts that has no name or phone number.
3. Try out the easy-to-use Group Management and Group Call function.
■ Easily add and move groups from the contacts list.
■ Send group emails or group SMS with a single touch.
4. Contact widget, which shows frequently called contacts on your smartphone screen.
- Gain easy access to phone numbers, SMS and email by displaying the widget.
5. Safely protect contacts when your phone is lost by using the PC (Supported only with the Sync Mode)
■ Delete/restore contacts using the ‘PC web phone loss response’ menu if you have misplaced your smartphone.
■ Trash can and restoration function allows you to restore your contacts any time, even when you’ve erased it by mistake.