1. Finds the shortest route to your destination whether you’re walking, using public transport, your vehicle or bicycle.
2. Search on your map and find your destination with the location, address, name of the street or phone number
3. Find the nearest information on your nearest restaurant, bank, hospital, bus-stop or subway
4. View arrival times for buses in Seoul/Gyeonggi-do/Busan/Daejeon
5. A National Subway Route providing services such as the ‘shortest route’ and ‘arrival alarms’
6. View the traffic situation (road speeds and accidents/restrictions) and CCTVs of major roads in real-time
7. Street view/airplane view that can be used with maps to obtain actual views of major cities
8. ‘Hiking maps’ of major mountains and major ‘bicycle route maps’ in the country
9. ‘Download’ function, which allows use of the application in places with restricted internet access
[Additional Information for Use]
1. Bus routes and bus-stop information are provided for all regions in the country.
2. ‘Bus Arrival Information’ and ‘Traffic Information’ can differ depending on the actual traffic situation and the information supplier.
3. ‘Arrival times’ and the ‘estimated travel time’ for subway routes can differ depending on the actual operating conditions.
4. The hiking track is indicated on the magnified level of the map image, the bicycle routes are displayed on the map once you select the ‘bicycle’ option from the ‘view option’.
5. If you install the application on your SD memory card, the application may disappear without warning. Please make sure that you install the application in the internal memory of your device if to avoid the problems that occur due to the bug of the Android OS