"15minutes, Time That Changes The World" is the first lecture-based presentation TV program that CBS presents. In short, as a TED-like TV program, "15 minutes, Time That Changes The World" provides a place where experts in various fields of studies and careers can share their own ideas and opinions toward trend, education, society, economy, new generation, and peace with the viewers.
This program have been attracted the knowledge consumers in Korean society that they are heavily supporting "15minutes, Time That Changes The World" via Facebook and YouTube. This application is designed and distributed to watch the program easily in your hand.
* Features *
1. Fast search functionality.
2. Find talks by theme, tag, or category through a search box on the upper-right hand corner.
3. If you find a particular idea worth spreading, you can easily share it with friends by clicking on a name.
4. Save on data fees by downloading the videos straight to your device, or simply bookmark them in CBS15m.
* This app is developed by Moogung Kim, Jeongsoo Park, Sora Lee, Minkang Heo, and I.T Shin of OGQ Corporation in Seoul, Korea.
세상을바꾸는시간15분, 세바시, 15분, 세바시15분, CBS, CBS TV, TED, 기독교방송,
Time That Changes The World