=> How does it work?
Turbo Downloader makes use of multiple connections to download files to your phone. The settings will help you to optimize your speed even further. Not all Servers support multiple streams/connections. If so use "Connection per Download" = 1 in your settings.
=> Will it increase my network bandwidth?
Keep in mind your download speed is always limited by your internet provider, Turbo Downloader will not increase your network bandwidth but will try to maximize your download connections to servers.
=> Integration with your Web browser
You can use your browser to download files as usual. Once a file is detected for download you can choose "Turbo Downloader" from the menu to download it. Http protocol is only supported (HTTPS and FTP are not supported).
=> Share Link or Copy and Paste Url
You can also start a download by long press on a link in your Web browser and select "Share Link" or "Copy Link" and paste it directly into Turbo Downloader. This is very usefull for browsers that don''t allow file detection.
=> SUPPORTED BROWSERS:
* Android Stock Browser (tap on links or Long Press and choose "Share Link" => "Turbo Downloader")
* Dolphin HD (tap on link or Long Press and choose "Share Link")
* UC Browser
* Boat Browser (Choose "Open")
* Firefox ("Long press" on a link and choose "Share Link")
* Skyfire ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
* For all other browsers that support sharing links try Long Press on a link and choose "Share Link" => "Turbo Downloader"
=> Most web sites and file servers are supported. Some servers might not support multiple connections, if so use "Connections per Download" = 1 under "Settings".
=> Some servers might not support resuming of downloads, if so visit/refresh the website and download again.
=> Only Download from Servers with direct URL links is supported.
=> Turbo Downloader doesn''t work with Web sites that require login.