Integra’s Remote App allows owners to integrate wireless audio stored on an Android device into their Integra home network system. The app operates over a wireless LAN and enables a range of remote control functions, such as volume and tone control and input selection.
• Wirelessly streams music stored on an Android device
• Operates general remote-control functions (e.g. play, stop, power on/off)
• Controls multi-zone audio
• Selects input source, network source, and radio station
• Adjusts tone control, listening modes, and speaker volume
• Displays content information
• Compatible with Spotify (Depends on areas)
• All network A/V receivers released in 2013.
•All network A/V receivers released in 2012 and DTM-40.4.
• All network A/V receivers and controllers released in 2011.
• All network A/V receivers and controllers released in 2010.(*it is also necessary to update the firmware.)
*Compatible with Android OS 2.1 or higher.
*This application program does not support tablet devices.
*This application program does not support smartphones in QVGA or HVGA resolution.