• Android OS 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.4.3, and 4.4.4 are currently supported. For the list of supported devices go to: www.telus.com/optikonthegofaq
• Rooted devices are not supported due to content provider restrictions.
• Exclusively for TELUS Optik TV subscribers. An Optik TV username and password is required to log onto this service. To set up an account, go to your Optik TV digital box and press the menu button on your remote control. Select Settings, then select Optik TV account. Go to www.telus.com/helpcentre for more information on setting up an Optik TV account. TELUS Quebec customers are not supported.
Subject to content provider restrictions:
• Only select On Demand titles available.
• Live TV channels available for TELUS Optik TV subscribers. For select Live TV channels, requires access within the home on a TELUS internet connection. Can be watched on a compatible smartphone or tablet.
• Only 2 devices per Optik TV account can watch at Optik on the go at once.
• Wi-Fi is recommended where available. Streaming video uses a lot of data, charges may apply when used over a mobile network.
• For use within Canada only.