• Automatic Tracking: Records daily walking, cycling and running.
• Places: Recognizes places in your daily life.
• Storyline: Visualizes your day in an easy-to-read timeline.
• Routes on map: See the paths you took.
• Pedometer: Counts your steps, so you can set simple goals.
• Connected Apps catalog: Use your Moves data with other apps.
Seeing your everyday exercise can help you think about your life in a new way. Start with small changes that can lead to a fitter lifestyle and healthier habits.
With Moves, our goal was to create an app that will keep your phone running fine if you charge it nightly. In tests with Moves and other typical phone use, we’ve reached that goal, but your results may vary, as there are many variables that affect battery consumption. We’re continuously working on minimizing battery consumption even further.
SAMSUNG NOTE II INCOMPATIBILITY
Unfortunately, Samsung Note II cannot run its accelerometer sensor in the background. We have tried different solutions, but we have not found a satisfactory way to support the device. We would really like to support Note II and try to find a way in the future.