projectM will visualize any sound playing on your phone. If there is no audio playing, projectM will visualize your microphone input!
projectM is essentially a rewrite of MilkDrop with modern technologies. It is compatible with MilkDrop (.milk) presets.
- Hundreds of Visual Effects
- Multi-Touch Interactive Visuals & Configurable Gestures
- Music Player Controls
- Track Title & Album Art
- Visual Effect Browser & Search
- Auto-detects sound from Microphone and Music Players
- Live Wallpaper & Daydream Modes
- Immersive Mode for KitKat devices
- Configurable graphics quality
- Low battery usage (low CPU usage)
The Free version of projectM is ad supported. You can upgrade projectM in-app to remove the ads, get 250 new visual effects, and enable the Live Wallpaper and Daydream Modes. The older paid version of projectM will act as an unlock key for this version, so you don''t have to pay twice. Just make sure the old version is installed!
PLEASE READ: Some popular high-end devices (Galaxy S, Nexus, HTC) may not work with ANY music visualizer due to a new low-latency audio feature in Android 4.1 called Tunnel Player. The effect is that music visualizer apps do not respond to the currently playing audio coming out of many popular music players, including the stock player. An excellent workaround is to use PowerAMP, because it bypasses the Tunnel Player. We hope Google will fix the Tunnel Player in a future release, but for now, alternative music players are the best solution.