Having too many passwords and pin codes to remember? Need a tool to help you organize and manage these passwords? Connect Wi-Fi using this tool and it will remember your WiFi passwords (no rooted phone required).
Password Manager is a handy password manager for Android phones. It is an organizer for passwords and PIN codes. It includes support for Wifi passwords and connecting to Wi-Fi networks. Besides, it can be used as universal password manager to store your logins or user ids and password, e.g. websites or others.
Features of Password Manager from Purple Berry:
- Strong database encryption.
- No restriction on total entries.
- Organize passwords in Categories of your personal choice
- Stores Wi-Fi passwords that can be retrieved
- Connect to Wi-Fi networks
- Backup the password database
- Restore the password database
- Export password to Excel file
- Set a Master Password for enhanced security
- SMS to remotely delete the password database in case of lost phone
- SIM Change detection with SMS notification.
- Easy sharing of Wi-Fi Password with QR Code Scanning. Required Zxing Barcode Scanner.
- Hide un-wanted Wi-Fi network.
A guide to using WiFi+ Password Manager is available:
- You need to connect to the Wi-Fi network using the Wi-Fi + Password Manager in order to save the password in the database.
- Rooted device is not required.
If you are willing to help us translate the app to another language or improve the existing translation, please send e-mail to Purple.Berry.App@gmail.com
Check out more Android applications from Purple Berry.
Connect with Purple Berry on Facebook:
*** Market Research
Aggregated device data, including location, is measured for the purpose of market research by Placed, Inc.
- Always ask for permission with a clear opt-in
- Analytics, no ad targeting. Does not sell data based on any individual panelist for the purposes of ad targeting
- Not individually identifiable. Designed to report on an aggregate basis.
*** IMPORTANT ***
We are working hard to resolve crash issues on certain phone models. If you are facing any problem on our apps, we strongly recommend you to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
This app is not designed to reveal or hack Wi-Fi passwords. It is your responsibility to enter and setup the passwords.