*New* French language added!
German and Italian languages added.
If you do swim, easy athletics, bodybuilding, powerlifting, or any other sports, and want to keep track of all your achievements, take advantage of our a training notebook.
Install "Gym Book" on your Android-device and get access to the following:
- Creation of a training program with an arbitrary number of training days
- The establishment of various training cycles
- Conducting training of the selected training program
- Mapping of growth results in the exercises in each set
- Display statistics after the completion of training
- Maintenance of statistics of the results of training
- Charting, mapping the dynamics of change in weight training
- Plotting on a monthly average
- Import and export training history
- View the table classification standards of various federations, as well as create their own tables, specifications and work with them
- The presence of short instructions to get started fast and detailed assistance to all sections of the application
- Planning of training (sets and reps)
- 1RM (repeat maximum) calculator
- Timers rest time between sets and exercises
- Maintenance of measurement (anthropometric parameters and photos)
Features of this application:
- Intuitive user interface
- Does not require action to distract the user from the training process
- A simple implementation
- High-speed data processing
- High relatedness data
- Supports all modern versions of the operating system Android, starting with version 2.1
This is demo-version.
Restriction: maximum of 30 checkpoints.
Info: for saving max set weight in history and graphic, go to settings and select "Save max result" option.
* You can copy previously entered training day. For this action press long click on target training day, and select "Duplicate" from popup menu.
* In paid version of this app for data import from free version use "Backup/restore" function
Notice: you can import data from free version to paid using "Backup/Restore" function. First - make backup in the free version, and then restore this backup file in the paid version.