Time Meter is a time tracker (timesheet app) that makes it really easy to record and log time spent on work, sport, education - overall, any activity. Start and stop recording time (tracking time) with a few clicks. Use handy widgets to record time even faster. Review daily, weekly, monthly time sheets (activity log, time log, work log, timesheet).
• quick time tracking and recording for any activity
• widgets (list and lock screen, 1x1 with different icons) to provide the best experience
• timesheet reports (CSV file - daily, weekly, monthly or any other period - you can review it in Microsoft Office, Google Docs or plenty other office programs)
• automatic export to Google Calendar using Time Meter Extensions app
• reminders and alarms (sound and/or vibration, so you never miss anything working too hard)
• simple and user-friendly interface
• time sheets in the app you can easily browse and edit (change start and end dates, descriptions, tags, durations)
• search, filter and reivew time and activities
• built-in calculator
• notification in the status bar
• import and export data (via CSV file)
• create backups
• tune the app for your needs
• Tasker and Locale integration
In addition to time tracking (time reporting) you can export data as CSV file to services like Google Drive and DropBox, and create advanced reports for customers, clients, or for personal use.
Time Meter is ideal for people who want to track, control and manage their time. Freelancers, designers, developers, IT specialists, people who like sport, students, travelers... - all people who want to take their time under control will find this lightweight time tracker useful.
As any time tracker, this app helps you to keep track of time spent on different tasks, projects and activities (personal affairs or business tasks, meetings or sports, work or commute). You won’t ask yourself any more: What was I working on last day? week? month? year?
Time Meter can help with time management, especially when you use different kind of reminders. It helps to track time, whether it is working hours or any other activity, in a quick and meaningful way.
Track your time, review it, analyze it and take it under control! Good luck!
Note: uses Google Analytics (can be switched off in Settings)
Share your results with friends and colleagues in social networks: Google+, Facebook, Twitter.
Join us on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/TimeMeter ) / Google+ ( https://plus.google.com/110029841116125732449/about )
A new functionality will be available soon. Stay tuned.