By conducting hundreds of hours of research with runners and then teaming up with top DJ’s from around the world, RockMyRun offers carefully crafted, seamless DJ playlists that are specifically designed for running & workouts. The mixes are available across a genres like house, hip-hop, dubstep, classical, rock, christian rock, reggae and more! The running mixes are also of various lengths and speeds so you will perform better and never have to worry about stale music for your run ever again!
Just for registering with RockMyRun, you get FREE UNLIMITED streaming of music mixes up to 45 minutes in length. Going for a longer run? Upgrade to PREMIUM to get access to ALL mixes, even the amazing 3 1/2 hour mixes!
What runners are saying:
“I listened to RockMyRun the whole marathon as did my husband and we set a new PR almost a WHOLE hour faster than our previous marathon.” – Ivy & David
“Huge shout out to @RockMyRun 4 rocking my 13.1 today! Every time I wanted to walk, the perfect song wld come on to keep me moving!” - @AmandaRunz
"Rock My Run is my favorite app right now. #workoutflow #remix #running - @KealySpain
Plus 19,000+ fans on Facebook can''t be wrong! http://www.Facebook.com/RockMyRun
With the RockMyRun app you can:
- Browse, discover, filter and fall in love with tons of great running music mixes
- Listen to your RockMyRun workout mixes on your phone even if you don’t have signal
- Easily skip ahead within a mix
- Read information about your favorite DJ
- Share mixes you love
- Pair easily with your favorite running apps like Nike+, Runkeeper, MapMyRun, Runtastic and more. Let them do the tracking an we''ll do the the rocking!
What the press is saying:
- "Sometimes it’s tough to push ourselves to maintain a challenging pace. When this happens, let the music do the work. Apps like RockMyRun provide a beat that will keep you moving fast" - Greatist
- "As SPM or cadence grows in training popularity, more technology to identify the beats per minute (BPM) of a song becomes available. Check out Rock My Run for mixes tailored to specific BPM. Like a metronome, running to a song blasting your goal SPM beat will encourage your feet to match the cadence." - RunNow
Questions or issues? Email Kelly or Blair at firstname.lastname@example.org. We get back to you very quickly!