Stella has teamed up with Dahlia, Poppy, Willow and Luca – the newest flock on the block! These fearless pals have a strong bond but even stronger personalities. You could even say they’re best friends forever... most of the time.
But now these brave birds need to pull together and fight to save the island from Gale, the Bad Princess who’s stolen their scrapbook and is destroying their magical home.
It’s an all-new physics-based slingshot adventure – get ready to get fierce!
*Note: Angry Birds Stella is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available.
- PLAY OVER 120 LEVELS! Slingshot your way through the treetops of Golden Island!
- MEET THE FIERCE FLOCK! Six fun birds with unique personalities!
- MASTER THE MOVES! New kick-ass superpowers – tap and hold to target attacks!
- STOP BAD PRINCESS! Her pesky piggies are wreaking havoc across the island!
- COMPLETE YOUR SCRAPBOOK! Collect pics and wacky outfits to use in the game!
- SEE FRIENDS’ SCORES! Then try to beat them (but don’t fall out!)
- SCAN YOUR TELEPODS! Bring extra-special birds into the game!
- ENJOY LUSH GRAPHICS! Vivid visuals that put the “gold” in Golden Island!
Angry Birds Stella features Telepods, which require the camera permission in order to scan toys into the game. Google Play combines permissions for the camera and microphone into one request, meaning that we cannot ask for permission to use only the camera. We do not use the microphone permission at all.
Find out more about Stella and her BFFs:
Follow Stella and the flock:
http://twitter.angrybirds.com – #AngryBirdsStella
Discover the rest of the Angry Birds universe:
*Note: A network connection is required to play.
Important message for parents:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.