The app is your personal squat trainer that implements an easy-to-follow, scientific sports training plan. The progressive workout plan will help you build strength in your quads and glutes, and you’ll see continuous improvement in your overall fitness and strength training capacity as you work towards completion of the training plan.
Unique recognition of your squats: Squats are counted automatically using the accelerometer on your smartphone or tablet.
* One level with a sport science training plan
* Simple, accurate count of completed squats using accelerometer
* Automatic countdown timer for your break between exercise sets
* Voice Coach
* Personal records and exercise statistics recorded and saved (i.e. monthly training statistics)
* Upload workout activities to the Runtastic fitness site for future review, analysis, and comparison
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Social media sharing: Share your strength and personal records with friends via Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and E-mail.
Users are encouraged to save all workouts on www.runtastic.com. By joining the Runtastic online community, you''ll get further data analysis, coaching, and encouraging comparisons to friends! All these benefits can help you stay motivated while striving to reach your squat, leg press, core strength, or overall health and fitness goals.
Further strength training info and workout tips are provided by Runtastic''s Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the NEW YouTube Runtastic Fitness Channel! Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/runtasticfitness
Download the free Runtastic Squats App today to get fit, stay fit, and feel fantastic! #pumpit
Keywords: squats, workout, exercise, core, strength, training, muscles, leg press, quads, fitness, squat, legs, glutes, butt, free