your mental arithmetic.
You must have been often embarrassed by miscalculating your changes and failing
to multiply or divide correctly. Also, you must have been ruined your math tests even
though you perfectly knew about formulas, just because you made small mistakes. If you
understand the principles of adding and multiplying, you can calculate everything in your
head regardless of how long numbers are. Mental arithmetic comes from experience. It’s a
matter of how many times you have calculated only using your head.
From young children who know multiplication table to fully grown-up adults who just use a
calculator for simple math, this application would be a great help.
● An educational game provides …
- a training mode that you can practice by setting levels of difficulty
- a battle mode that you can test your level of mental arithmetic
- a function that shows your improvement with the record from a battle mode
- a function that manages multiple users (and their records) of the application
● A calculator provides …
- frequently used calculating functions
- a clipboard function that saves the outcome number
- a history showing the process of calculating
- a function to edit the existing history