Yummy Mania (FREE Match 3 Game) is the newest and coolest in ACCUMULATIVE “Match 3” puzzles! Swap and match many sweets to gain points. Collect as many sweets as possible before you run out of moves! You also need to find those 3-Matches with the most AWESOME chain reactions. Lose yourself in timeless FUN as you try to travel through the hundreds of levels and different themes that await you. Aid the ADVENTUROUS Emily in defeating Mr. Piquant Monkey from stealing sweets!.
Win levels and unlock more boosters in achieving higher scores!
Yummy Mania (FREE Match 3 Game) is totally FREE to play, with many in game items like Gingerbread Man, Cake Shovel, and so much more. Starting items are plenty and have a shorter cool down time! Connect to Facebook to get more lives from your friends and compare each other’s scores for bragging rights!
Hop into Yummy Mania and protect the sweets from Mr. Piquant Monkey!
---- Exciting Features ----
● Match 3 cute and adorable sweets to complete level targets!
● Match as much as you can before you run out of moves!
● Easy to learn, a lifetime to master!
● Compete for highest score against your friends on Facebook!
● 200+ well designed levels and WORLDY themes perfectly mix the simplicity and challenges for endless FUN!
● Unlock different powerful items and boosters to help you get a HIGH SCORE!
● Play normal mode to unlock more levels while defeating Mr. Piquant Monkey in Boss Mode!
● The BEST match-3 game for all ages and genders!
Some of our players reviews:
"Great game! My daughter and I both love the game! Easy to learn, easy to master soooo HARD to put down :) " --Darcy C.
"This is such a cute game and is a pleasure to play. I hope my friends join me and play along. It really is fun and relaxing." –Kristine D.
"Am enjoying this game quite a bit. Similar to farm heroes and candy crush and others, but easier to get boosters. Does have power ups u have to pay for, but it’s not a must. If u r a fan of match 3, goofy, relaxing games that really help pass the time, give this one a shot." --Corey B.
We are eager to hear any suggestions from you, please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org