रामायण, बाल काण्ड, सुन्दर काण्ड, अरण्य काण्ड, लंका काण्ड, अयोध्या काण्ड, उत्तर काण्ड, हनुमान अष्टक, राम अष्टक, राम स्तुति, राम चालीसा, राम आरती, बजरंग बाण, हनुमान आरती, हनुमान चालीसा, श्री राम रक्षा स्तोत्रं, श्री राम सहस्त्र नामावलिः, श्री रामायण आरती, हनुमान सहस्त्रनाम
Ramayan, Ram, bal kand, sundar kand, aranya kand, lanka kand, ayodhya kand, uttar kand, hanuman ashtak, ram ashtak, ram stuti, ram chalisa, ram aarti, bajrang baan, hanuman aarti, hanuman chalisa, ram raksha stotram, shree ram sahastra namavali, shree ramayan aarti, hanuman sahastranaam
1. Bal Kand - This part explains Rama''s childhood, his Brahmaswarup, his Celestial and Cosmic appearance. Dashratha was the Father of Ram. Dasharatha had three queens Kausalya, Kaikeyi and Sumitra. Rama was born to Kausalya. This kands basically talks about the childhood of Ram, emancipation of Ahilya and Sita''s swayamvara.
2. Ayodhya Kand - This kands focuses mainly on the exile of Rama into the forest and the death of his father, Dasarath.
3. Aranya Kand - Life of Rama, Sita and Lakshmana in forest. Surpnakha episode and kidnapping of Sita by demon king Ravana.
4. Kishkindha Kand - Rama meets Hanuman, Jamvant, Jatayu and Bali. Killing of Bali,Rajya abhishek of Sugriva and initiation of active search for Sita with the help of Sugriva and Ravana.
5. Sundar Kand - Hanuman entry in Lanka. Hanuman''s meeting with Vibhishan. Burning the Lanka. Explanation of the beauty of Lanks. Hanuman''s meeting with Sita in Ashok Vatika.
6. Lanka Kand - Details about the war between Ram and Ravana. Killing of Ravana. Sita''s test of fire. Return of Rama to Ayodhya. Help by Vibhishan to kill his demon king brother Ravana.
7. Uttar Kand - Banishment of Sita and birth of Luva and Kusha in Vishwamitra ashram. Rama’s departure from the earth to Vaikunth. Details about Ram Gita
Main Characters of the Ramayana
Dasaratha -- King of Ayodhya
Kaushalya, Kaikeyi and Sumita - Wives of Raja Dashratha
Bharata, Lakshman and Shatrughna - Rama''s Brothers
Sita - Wife of Ram
Raja Janak - Father of Sita
Hanuman -- Rama''s devotee
Ravana -- King of Lanka who abducted Sita. He is 10-headed