* over twenty five graphs
* more statistics than you probably care to look at
* cumulative sleep deficit/surplus
* sleep credit/debit calculation suitable for pilot use
* create screenshots of graphs and statistics for sharing with medical professionals, pals, and random strangers outside of the app
* debt notification
* 1x1, 2x1, and 3x1 widget to assist with data entry
* widget allows automated sleep period logging based on device charging
* handles nightly sleep periods with holes
* track sleep aid use and analysis
* track sleep hindrances and analysis
* define your own sleep aids
* track dreams and analysis
* track sleep quality
* import SleepBot data
* can get sleep periods from Gentle Alarm app
* more configuration options than you probably care to configure
* supports installation on SD card on capable devices
This free version will never expire is not crippled in any way. It does contain ads at the bottom of the screen to help support development. A version called "Sleepmeter" is available on the market that will cost you a few coins but doesn''t have ads.
Go ahead and post whatever nonsense you want in the Android Market comments, but I''ve given up on reading them. If you want to get my attention, send me an e-mail. I usually answer them promptly.
Explanation of required permissions:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission is used to export history, graph screenshots, and statistics screenshots to the SD card
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: This permission is necessary for the debt notification to work properly. Without this the debt notification would not work after a device restart.
VIBRATE: This permission is used to optionally make the debt notification vibrate your device.
INTERNET: This permission is solely used to fetch ads. The paid version of this app does not require this permission.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: This permission is also required to fetch ads. The paid version of this app does not require this permission.