Use this coaching app to keep track of your team with TeamSnap’s Schedule, Roster, Payments, Messaging, Photos and many more features. Update your whole team on last-minute changes in an instant. The Google Play app and the web app work in perfect harmony to keep your team running smoothly, whether you''re on the go or at your desk. Sports management and activity management is at your fingertips, and a strong focus on usability and simplicity means that TeamSnap is a management app that people find easy to use.
TeamSnap has customers in 195 countries, and teams representing over 100 different sports and non-sport groups.
Hockey assistant coaches
Softball team organizers
Did we mention any coach, manager, parent, member, player or organizer of any team or group?
* Editable Teams - modify virtually all of your team information in one place.
* Complete Roster information -- Add and edit player information! Even invite players to join your team from the app.
* Team Schedule -- times, locations and maps of all your games and practices are at your fingertips. Create and edit events!
* Player Availability -- make sure you have enough players for your upcoming game. See who has RSVP’d to the game as a Yes, No or Maybe.
* Refreshment Tracking and Assignments - bringing snacks to the game? Let everyone know!
* Photo uploading -- capture the moment right from the game and share it with fans and friends.
* Comprehensive team communications -- email or text the entire team. Send and receive last minute changes right to your phone.
* Google Cloud Messaging - get alerts right on your device when events are added or changed, scores are entered, and more.
TeamSnap is incredibly easy to use. It’s smart, intuitive and simple.
This application requires a TeamSnap account. Create your manager account and your first team right from the device, or sign your team up at http://www.teamsnap.com/