V6.1: Editable Cards
Black! Green! Red! Blue! Colors flashcards help your child learn the colors by showing a big color block on one side of the card and a picture of an object on the other side of the card. For children as young as 6 months, this app also allows you to:
* Use Edit Mode to change the text and pictures. Make it your own deck by adding your voice or your child’s or customize to another language!
* Touch the lower right corner of the card to "flip" it and see the picture on the other side.
* Star the cards that you would like to review with your child and use the Favorites Mode to create your custom deck.
* Randomly show a letter using the Random Button.
* Swipe through the cards, or use the large buttons to move from card to card.
* Turn off the audio using the Quiz Mode.
At Five Pumpkins, we strive to make high quality apps and distribute them for free on Android. We want to help as many children as possible learn their alphabets and gain a solid grounding in pre-reading and pre-math skills. We really hope these are as much for your children to use as they were for us to build.
If you would like to donate and support our development efforts, please contact us at email@example.com. If you have ideas for other toddler applications or kids games, feel free to let us know. We love to hear from our users.
You can see our other educational apps and games by searching for "Five Pumpkins" in the Android Store or checking out m.fivepumpkins.com.
Follow us at twitter.com/fivepumpkins or become a fan of our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Five-Pumpkins/241886129858)!