1. This just enables the hidden Wifi Tethering which is hidden on certain phones provided by carriers.
2. It MAY NOT work with certain phones or certain carriers if they block such feature.
3. PLEASE do not give us bad review if it does not work with your phone.
MIGHT NOT be compatible with HTC myTouch 3G Slide, DROID RAZR, Droid 2, Droid X, Bravo, HTC Thunderbolt, EVO 4G, Photon, Rezound, Inspire, Samsung Epic, Intercept, Prevail, LG Thrill, Esteem, LGE Bryce, Casio Commando.
It supports most Android phones, including the lastest Jelly Bean devices. You can connect from any computers or tablets or even game console. Access Point supports WPA/WPA2 security and you can set your own password to protect your hotspot.
Tetherfy usage is covered under the same phone data plan you have and no tether plan needed. This saves you $20/month from your carrier.
It does NOT require root access.
Whether it works or not depends on the carrier or device which supports hotspot configuration. Please do not give it a bad rating if it does not work. Thanks
Possible reasons if it doesn''t work :
1. Your operator doesn''t support WiFi tethering and blocks it on purpose.
2. Your phone''s 3G connection is too weak.
3. Your system ROM had been modified by the manufacturer
4. You don''t have a data plan on your SIM card