Note: If you are having issues with location detection please ensure you have Google Play Services installed.
Allows you to find the trains times for any Metro train service. Detects your location and displays the upcoming trains at your nearest station. Full features list below.
- Shows upcoming trains with platform numbers for your nearest or selected station
- Filter the display based on train line and direction
- Add stations to your favourites for quicker station selection and also quick views of when the train will arrive.
- Heaps of customizing settings available including ''Home Lines'' which will automatically filter the display to those lines when the app starts up.
- Search for trains at any time of day and between up to 2 train lines at a time. Perform a long press on any result to set yourself a reminder.
- Click on the spinner button (on the right) any train from the main screen to set a reminder or inform other users of a train delay.
- Receive proximity notifications when you are near a station marked as your favourite. This will alert you about when you next train is and how long till it leaves.
You can now buy the premium edition of Train Trapper as an in-app purchase. The following features are included with the premium edition:
- No ads!
- The Train Trapper widget! You can now get your latest train time information right on your home screen.
The premium edition is given automatically to anyone who donated $3 or $5 through in-app purchases or the donate version which was taken off the market. If you purchased the donate version, you will need to re-install the Donate version of the app (unless you happen to still have it on your phone of course) to receive the free update.
If you enjoy using Train Trapper and want to get involved in making it even better, you can join the Beta program on Google Plus! Just search for the ''Train Trapper Beta'' community on G+ or go to the Train Trapper website and follow the links.
App is always being updated with more features and enhancements to make getting around on Melbourne trains just that little bit less painful.