This simple and free application will activate and sharpen your short-term memory, visual memory and concentration. It will also analyze how well your brain is working and present it as comparison to Albert Einstein''s brain (or what would be expected of him, given his genius-level intelligence). You can even beat the Einstein result, if you are good enough.
Constant brain training is essential both for kids mind development and for keeping brain active and not aging for adults. This app is suitable for any gender, age and profession. You can train each day and observe your progress by unlocking subsequent achievements.
How to play:
When you start a game, you will see 4 bubbles with numbers inside. Your goal will be to remember their positions. After several seconds numbers will be hidden and you will have to tap these bubbles according to numbers inside them (from lowest to highest). If you succeed, you will go to next level, with more bubbles. If you make a mistake, next time the numbers of bubbles will be decreased by one. You will have 3 attempts. After third mistake test will finish and your result will be presented as a percentage of expected result of Albert Einstein.
It is said that average adult person can remember 7 numbers at most. How many can you remember? By beating higher stages you will unlock achievements. Ultimately, you can beat Einstein, or even go further!
Now with new modes:
* Quick game mode: play until first mistake. Time to remember numbers positions is shortened in this mode. You can get much more score in this mode.
* Training mode: play without time limit. You can decide by yourself how much time do you need to remember numbers positions, but you are not awarded any score for playing this mode.
== Additional notes ===
* In progress chart, scores worse than half of best previous score are not displayed.
* If you liked this game, please give us 5 stars.
* If you want more tests, more achievements and more fun, we invite you to try Einstein''s Challenge Full game.
* Find us also on Facebook and Twitter!