With TOURIAS Travel Guides you always have all the important information to hand when travelling. And all this in over 120 travel destinations.
Whether you’re at home on the couch, out and about at your holiday destination or even after the trip, the TOURIAS Travel Guide gives you useful tips for your holiday or your business trip in Berlin. It makes no difference if you’re visiting the sights, discovering great restaurants or going out to the trendiest clubs.
And the TOURIAS Travel Guides also offer a lot more:
• Complimentary offline maps and complete offline use without expensive roaming fees
• MyGuide: take photos, write text and save it all. Of course, you can also share your personal experiences on Facebook
• Tour Tickets: you can book alternative tours from locals directly and in doing so, explore your travel destination in a truly special way
• Augmented Reality: discover the hotspots of your holiday destination via the camera on your Smartphone/Tablet
• GPS use – where am I?
• “Nearby” Function – where’s the next restaurant?
• Upgrade: the optional upgrade allows the guide to be completely free of advertising
Further TOURIAS Travel Guides for lots of interesting travel destinations can be also be found easily via this app. Simply select the desired destination under “Further Destinations” and you will be linked automatically to the app store.
We hope you enjoy using this free travel guide. We very happy to receive your feedback, information about the travel destination, your wishes and suggestions at email@example.com.
Discover sights like Rotes Rathaus, Brandenburg Gate, Chancellor''s Office, Checkpoint Charlie, TV Tower, Memorial Church, Gendarmenmarkt, Hackeschen Höfe, Holocaust Memorial, Kurfürstendamm, Museum Island, Potsdamer Platz, Reichstag, Siegessäule, Unter den Linden, Zoological Garden, St. Hedwig''s Cathedral, Neue Wache, Pariser Platz, Alexanderplatz, Berliner Dom, Museum of East Germany (DDR-Museum), Olympic Stadium Berlin, Schloss Charlottenburg, New Synagogue - Centrum Judaicum, Nikolaiviertel (St. Nicholas District), Panoramapunkt Kollhoff, German Historical Museum, Hamburger Bahnhof - Museum for Contemporary Art, Pergamon Museum, The Museums of Dahlem, Gay Museum Berlin, Sport Museum Berlin, o2 World, Deutsche Kinemathek, Raum der Stille, Bertolt Brecht House, State Opera Unter den Linden, The grave of Heinrich von Kleist, East Side Gallery at the Berlin Wall, Glienicke Palace, Passionskirche.