please go Settings > Wi-Fi > Press Menu Key > Advanced > Turn off "Auto network switch", and connect to WIFISD again.
• Instantly share photos and videos wirelessly
• View photos (JPG, BMP, PNG)
• Playback videos (AVI, MOV, MP4, m2t, mts, m2ts)
• Shoot & View on Android devices
• Up to 3 devices can access content from the Wi-Fi SD card at the same time
• Instantly switch connection mode
• Support EXIF information
• Share photos by Facebook/Twitter/Flickr/Sina Weibo and more installed App* (Line/What''sApp/Dropbox etc)
* Depend on Apps installed in device
• Multi-language User Interface support (English/French/German/Greek/Italian/Russian/Spanish/Turkish/Japanese/Korean/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese)
Instantly transforming your digital camera into a wireless device, Transcend’s Wi-Fi SD card streams beautifully shot photos and videos to your Android devices as soon as they are taken. With the free to download app, Wi-Fi SD card content is automatically organized into a simple file system for easy viewing.
The Wi-Fi SD card can operate in two modes: Direct Share Mode activates the dedicated wireless signal of the Wi-Fi SD card to create a dedicated wireless connection between the camera and your Android devices in any location. Internet Mode connects the Wi-Fi SD card to a nearby Internet hotspot or the personal hotspot function of your Android device, allowing you to browse and download media before emailing to friends or uploading to popular photo sharing websites.