And after learning the first ropes of how to fly a military aircraft like an A-10 Thunderbolt II ,you get the change to take up controls of a A-10 Thunderbolt II and the C 130 transport plane With over 20 aeroplane missions in this free airplane game you will get more than enough flight hours. And flying with military aircrafts is a total different experience then flying with a Boeing or an Airbus.
This new android flight simulator will challenge you to practice landing and taking off your airplane. The challenge of this flight sim 3D game is that you have a limit amount of time to get your commercial airplane safely on the ground. And landing and take-off is not all you need to learn with this 3D flight game, there is also a need for aircraft pilots that know how to taxi there airplane to the airport, and airport hangar.
To be the most successful aeroplane pilot in the sky you need to follow the directions from flight control closely. So you know what direction you need to go.
3D Army plane flight simulator – game features
- 20 different airplane missions – landing , taking off, and more.
- New improved airplane physics.
- Change your view to Cockpit view .
- Fly an A-10 Thunderbolt II and the C 130 transport plane
- Time challenge you could enjoy the scenery of the sky around you but time is not on your side. Bring your aircraft down before time runs out!
- Watch out for skyscrapers or else its mayday, mayday and that is not good for your military flight career.
- Different military airports to land your aircraft and to take off from.
- New aviation missions will follow.
- New airplanes will be added.
- Night time 3D Army plane flight simulator missions
Keep your aircraft in the sky can be a very difficult task! You as an aircraft pilot will experience how it feels to really fight a big commercial aircraft. VascoGames is therefore happy to bring you 3D Army plane flight simulator. This is a new android flight simulator, we hope you will enjoy to this cool new 3D flight game. To keep up-to-date about new levels and new aircrafts that will be add please follow us on Facebook or Twitter!