Benefit from being able to track your position and enjoy simplified guidance thanks to hazard warnings and displays of speed limits and your current driving speed… enabling you to drive with peace of mind.
MICHELIN Navigation is a navigation system with simple, relaxing and safe ergonomics:
• Schematic and uncluttered presentation
• Simple direction instructions
• Hazard warnings and traffic incidents (roadworks, tailbacks…)
• Integration of traffic impact on your travel times
• Automatic route calculation
• Continuous display of speed limits
• Visual warnings for excessive speed
The application in detail:
- Traffic information coverage:
France, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Turkey.
- Speed camera coverage:
France, United Kingdom, Austria, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg and Netherlands.
- Directions: directions from two sources:
- Directions supplied by our content provider and corresponding to roadsigns featured on the major road network
- Calculated directions: content calculated by MTP using algorithms used to determine directions on roads of lesser significance.
- Connected guidance: a mode of online navigation with no requirement to download maps. Please be advised to check that use of the application is compatible with your data plan.
Take advantage of the expertise of MICHELIN in the provision of real-time content and mapping to experience a new approach to navigation !
MICHELIN Navigation is an application of a range of MICHELIN mobility apps, 6 interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys.
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Take the smart road with the MICHELIN App Collection
Discover a package of free interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys:
- Maintain your tyres and your vehicle:
o MICHELIN MyCar (tips on checking and maintening your vehicule)
- Drive more safely:
o MICHELIN Navigation (guidance and traffic information in real-time)
o ViaMichelin (mapping and route planning)
- Make the most of your mobility :
o MICHELIN Hotels (real-time booking)
o MICHELIN Restaurants (restaurant search and booking)
o MICHELIN Travel (the wealth of tourist information from the Green Guide)