Voxer Business is a push-to-talk solution, where every message can be listened to live (like a walkie-talkie or 2-way radio) and is stored as a message to be listened to later.
Each voice message also sits alongside text, photo, and location. Users can communicate with to one contact, or to a group they create in app.
Voxer Pro Business also features a unique administrative tool Voxer BusinessManager, which also allows an admin to create Teams - groups of users that can easily be communicated to in-app.
In Voxer Business Manager, Administrators can also easily add, delete and organize employees, and in a private network monitor voxes that populate a real-time map.
Voxer Business also features a browser version - Voxer for Web that allows any user to send live and recorded voice, text, and photos from any desktop browser, and monitor multiple conversations. Any conversation sent with Voxer for Web is simultaneously synced with the mobile applications.
Exclusive features in a Voxer Business Account:
● Control - access to Voxer Business Manager, upload and manage all your company users
● Voxer for Web - monitor multiple Voxer Business conversations from a desktop browser
● Live Interrupt Mode – stream chats live when you’re out of the app, use the mute button to respond
● Standard headset integration - hear messages as they come in, press the headset button to respond
● Extreme notifications - get louder, more frequent notifications for messages
● Team feature - works like email distribution lists, with pre-set groups
● Location tracking on a real-time map
● Premium support
● Exclusive access to new features
Voxer Business also includes:
● Live push-to-talk and recorded messages – i.e. Walkie-Talkie
● Cross Platform Messaging - Android and iOS
● Voice, Text, Photos and Location
● Group Chats
● Offline messaging
● Works on any cellular data network and WiFi – good for international use
● Sign up for a new Voxer Business account: https://business.voxer.com/
● FAQ: https://support.voxer.com/home
● Send us your feedback directly from the Voxer Business app. Tap device Settings -> Support -> Send Feedback
● Looking for the consumer version? Tap here: http://i.voxer.com/gpl