- Dr. Oz
★★Thanks for supporting this app!★★
LATEST UPDATE: New sound engine.
ABOUT PERMISSIONS: We use the phone call state permission to pause sounds for an incoming phone call & prevent phone from sleeping to make sure that the timer works as promised :). We don''t store any information.
Want to relax? Turn Sleep And Noise Sounds on and listen to soothing sounds like white noise or forest rain drops! Keep outside noises at bay and fall asleep quickly and easily by playing one of the many sleep time tracks in this app and of course, no need for a sound machine anymore! More sounds to be added soon, enjoy!
Sounds included in Sleep And Noise Sounds:
- Pink Noise - Helping you sleep better, this noise is said by some to be better than white noise but this sound is one where every octave carries the same frequency placing you ears in equilibrium!
- Brown Noise - An excellent aid for sleep, this noise will place you in a trance allowing you to rest easy for hours on end.
- White Noise - The most famous sound for sleeping peacefully in high quality is here! Always makes for a good nights rest.
- Heart Beat - Babies love to hear a mother''s heart beat but when mommy can''t be there there''s always your phone to take care of the job! Babies will be lulled to sleep by your phone.
- Forest Rain - It''s like having a tropical forest in your home without the environment. Enjoy soothing sounds of rain falling crisply as you lie in melancholy.
- Crackling Fire - Enjoy the feeling of sitting around the fireplace or a beautiful fire in the comfort of your own bed. You don''t even have to make the fire!
- Ocean Waves - Quality sounds of beach ocean waves splashing into land. A simply remarkable way transition into your dreams.
- Vacuum Cleaner - Loud but consistent, the sound a vacuum cleaner makes a noise that calms the chaos of the mind without as it cleans your home.
- Nature Trail - Go on a journey in your dreams, but begin the journey before you enter! This nature trail recording comes fresh from a national nature trail!
- Ticking Clock - The sound of a grandfather clock has never been so easy to hear and listen to. Have a listen!
- Kettle Boiling - The smooth sounds of bubbling water in a kettle is just enough to give that feelingof warmth and melancholy as you relax and recline.
- Airplane Midflight - Needs no explanation, the first thing most people do once mid-flight is sleep! Why not bring that environment with you all the time? Now you can!
- Electric Fan - The classic way to block out unwanted noises coming from external factors. Simply cannot go wrong with sounds of an electric fan complimenting you at moments of tire.
- Blowing Wind - The sound that is heard no matter what time of year, giving a feeling of comfort and relaxation. Imagine yourself within the blowing wind, without the actual wind!
- Cat Purring - A cats purrr can be calm to the ears and great for complimenting an environment of comfort and melancholy. It''s like having your favorite kind of animal around you all the time.
- Urban Ambulance - You''d be surprised how calming the sounds of an ambulance can be when you''re trying to get rest :); as long as you have this app, you can rest assured with the calm sounds of an ambulance in the distance.
- Calm Rainfall - Imagine a tropical rainforest, the beauty and of course the wonderful rainfalls that can last for days. Great for sleeping and soothing of nerves.