The world’s largest BMX, Skateboarding, Mountain bike, Wakeboarding, Scooter, Snowboard, Longboard, Inline skates, Surf and Ski tricks database containing detailed videos with step-by-step instructions from the pros and action photos from riders who live by the mantra «extreme», practicing in skateparks and other cool spots around the world.
• Learn 900+ tricks and hot moves from the pros in various active sports: from snowboarding to mountain biking or wake, perfecting your skills with your skate, scooter or board. Surfer section will be launched later this year.
• Track your personal progress.
• Know what''s your next move: which new trick to try next.
• Watch exclusive how-to videos from the pros.
• Share your tricks with the global RIDERS community.
• Follow your friends and other riders.
• Help your sponsor find you!
Praise from the press:
"Regardless of your age and abilities, Riders is an ace distraction for anyone with an interest in messing about on wheels and boards." – Tony Horgan, Stuff magazine
See what RIDERS users have to say about the app:
"I''ve learned so much from this app! So many great tricks I never even knew existed, excellent how-to videos. I love being able add tricks I want to learn, & log my progress. Excellent app support too!" – by Squashhead
"Exactly what the Extreme Sport community needs" – by Nocdib
"It''s so good and I''ve learned so many new tricks and it shows you pretty much step by step on how to do that trick. Awesome!" – by Aggressive inline skater
"This app is dope, a must-have for all riders. Learn, share and all in a beautiful design. The best app comparing to any other extreme sports app including Nike SB. Download now!!" — by Mangokid
So are you into longboards, skateboards, scooters, snowboards, wakeboards and all that extreme stuff? We are a good match then. Welcome to the RIDERS family.
Instead of posting bug reports or feature requests as an Google Play review, just get in touch with our awesome development team – email@example.com. We simply love getting emails from you.