Browser to Phone lets you process incoming links virtually anyway you want it:
* download anything to your phone, instead of just opening the link
* convert file to other formats (i.e. send a bmp link, convert it to jpg and then download it)
* apply wallpapers/ringtones (i.e. send an image link and apply it as wallpaper)
* open specific apps (i.e. send an appbrain link and open android market automatically)
* more and more!
There are plentiful preloaded processes to use. Send suggestions about new processes/commands by e-mail and if feasible, they will be added on the next update!
You may create custom processes for your needs, define when they should run and what they will do. As this is not a simple task, you may search the web for custom processes done by other users and import them.
Ads were added ONLY on the sections created by me, you may remove them inside the app with in-app billing.
You need to install a browser Extension on your computer to send links to your phone. Each browser has its own extension and it is the SAME extension from the original app! They can be downloaded from:
Google Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/oadboiipflhobonjjffjbfekfjcgkhco
Mozilla Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/foxtophone
Ask questions, support, request custom process, etc:
* they are the same as the original chrometophone application