Meru is best known for high quality services to its passengers enabled through technologies like GPS, GPRS based tracking and dispatch, speed alarm, trip tracker facility, e-bill etc. This App is also a step towards enhancing the passenger experience by enabling a cab booking within a minute. Key features include:
1. Convenience of selection of pickup address through various options:
a. Map: Based on GPS/GPRS location services, the app identifies the existing user location. To make the address more accurate, the address in text box can be edited.
b. Home/Office tabs can be saved one time.
c. Nearby: If any address from previous 5 bookings is close by, it can be selected through ‘Nearby’ tab.
d. Favorites: Multiple addresses of frequently used locations can be added here for quick bookings in future.
e. Enter New: A new pickup address can be entered here.
2. Selection of drop location through Home/Office/Airport/Favorites tags or typing the area name.
3. Once the cab is assigned, real time tracking of cab on the map with estimated distance and time of arrival.
4. Call the chauffeur directly from the App.
5. Post trip start, real-time route information on map with estimated time of arrival to destination.
6. Upon trip end, ability to rate the service and get an e-receipt for the trip.
7. Ability to check details of previous bookings, fare details in each city and provide valuable feedback about our services.
8. Ability to book both Meru and Meru Plus cabs.
9. Push notifications for various alerts like booking confirmation, cab & chauffeur details, rating the services etc.
10. Emergency Alert: A very useful feature in this app is ICE (In Case of Emergency), which can be used even when user has not booked a Meru cab or travelling in Meru. Once the user saves the number of a family member or a friend, this feature can be used to trigger an emergency buzzer on family member’s phones in case of emergency situations. They will also receive an SMS with location details of the user and see the location of user on the map.
11. InstaPay: Pay the trip fare directly through this app. Simply save your card details once and pay at the end of every journey. You can pay using credit cards, debit cards or net banking. Check the notification in your mobile when the trip ends or go to My Bookings to make the payment.