How XING helps you achieve a better working life:
- Build up a network based on over 14 million member profiles.
- Access your contacts’ current contact details while on the go.
- Check out your contacts’ updates, including birthdays, job changes and shared articles.
- Use the mobile handshake or business card scanner features to easily add people to your network.
- Find people, companies, job ads and groups on XING.
Install the XING app to discover how it can help make your working life better and more interesting.
Please send your issues and/or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use this both to create a XING account on the device and to access it.
We use this to add a contact from your XING profile to your contact list (Contact Sync)
We don''t have any interaction with your calendar!
This is a location-based Handshake (feature) to find other XING members nearby.
We use this for QR-code scans, to scan business cards, and to post photos in groups.
We use this so you can take photos to be posted in groups and to scan business cards.
We don''t use your microphone.
- We use NFC for the beam feature so you can add new contacts by touching devices together
- We need to create accounts and set passwords to automatically sync your account with your device’s address book
- The sync toggle feature lets you control the automatic account sync with your device’s address book
- The app will run when you reboot your devices so you get birthday & profile visitor notifications
- We need full network access make sure XING is up to date
- We need read sync settings to sync your account with your device’s address book
- We need to access the vibration feature for notifications
- The standby mode is prevented when a push notification is received and when there are birthday/visitor syncs.
- We need to check your network connections so we can follow your preferences and sync only via Wi-Fi or via Wi-Fi and 3G