Mancala is from ancient times. It is one of the oldest known board games. There are many variants including Oware,Awale, Ayo, Warri, Ouri, Ncho, Awele, but this game uses the most popular, Kalah.
You are allowed to make multiple moves if your last piece ends up in your mancala pit. Game uses the official rules found at: http://bit.ly/31dGa
- Best Mancala multiplayer features.
- Play your friends online!
- Play random players online!
- Play the computer on your device! No internet needed!
- Play a friend on your device! No internet needed!
- Instructions - Learn how to play, or check out the rules if you need a refresher.
- Online high scores - Compare yourself to other players. (coming back soon)
- Local game history stats - Try to beat your best scores!
- Choose number of stones - Mix it up by altering gameplay.
- Multiple animation speeds - Slow it down to visualize it better or speed it up to play faster.
- Multiple difficulty levels - For beginners to novices.
NOTE: If you experience slowness or choppiness, try disabling animations in the settings.