With this app you can save pictures and videos directly from:
Instagram app (photos and videos)
Vine app (videos)
***Notice: this app can save pictures and videos only from public Instagram profiles.***
How to use :
1. Make sure You have Instagram app installed.
2. Open EasyDawnloader app
3. Open Instagram app go to: "Copy Share URL"
The main features are as follows:
1. Backup (save all your Instagram media to sdcard)
2. Download mode
3. Full screen mode (pinch to zoom support)
4. Quick access to Instagram app (Notification bar Android 4.1+)
5. Quick access to Downloads app (Notification bar Android 4.1+)
6. One folder for user
7. Set picture as wallpaper
8. Recognize text with Goggles
Save folder for pictures:
Save folder for videos:
If you like this app, please take a moment to rate it. Thank You!
1) Private profiles hide their share URL
2) We do not encourage user to reupload photos or videos!
"Instagram is an online photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, apply digital filters to them, and share them on a variety of social networking services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr. A distinctive feature is that it confines photos to a square shape, similar to Kodak Instamatic and Polaroid images, in contrast to the 16:9 aspect ratio now typically used by mobile device cameras. Users are also able to record and share short videos lasting for up to 15 seconds." Wikipedia.org