Telling Photos App is a very simple and quick tool to add a back ground music or voice annotation on a photo that is existing on device or captured directly from camera. Like V-Cut Express, the music or voice annotation can be cut or trimmed extremely easily to use only wanted part of audio file.
The result video file can be shared with famous social network site including Facebook as well.
The TellingPhotos has the following features.
- Choose photo source from Gallery, File Browser or Camera.
- Choose audio source from Music Player or Voice Recorder.
- You can choose just audio without photo so that you can trim audio clip as a bonus.
- Cut unwanted parts by moving starting and ending scissors.
- Fine tune cutting points by up to 1 second unit with buttons.
- Created video file will be saved to /sdcard/TellingPhoto folder.
- The video file is compatible to facebook and other social network sites.
- Move the circle thumb to fast review.
- Notification will be issued after processing done.
Limitation on the trial version
- Try with Trial version before purchasing to check if the app is working good on your device.
- Before doing temporary unlock, the duration of the result video will be limited to 3 seconds.
- The full feature can be unlocked temporarily (for one time) by clicking advertisement and watch.
Tag: photo, BGM, background, music, audio, voice, annotation, recorder, editing, trim, trimmer, telling, photo, cut
Please, contact the developer for any questions, suggestions and/or reporting problems at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is using FFmpeg under permission of LGPL and anyone can access to the source code of the library on the official website: http://www.yogeeyo.com/.